SWIMMING LESSONS TIMINGS
Buxton Swimming Club offers swimming lessons on Tuesday evenings from *6:35pm to 7:05pm and a Sunday afternoon from 3:30pm to 4:30pm. All of our lessons run for 30 minutes weekly with all classes been led by a fully qualified ASA swimming instructor. The required age to start our swimming lessons is 4 years old. Like most organisations, we structure our lessons to the ASA Learn to Swim programme from the National Plan for Teaching Swimming (NPTS).
If you are interested in joining or have any enquires, please send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Stage 1: 6:35pm* – 7:05pm – Small Pool
- Stage 2: 7:05pm* – 7:35pm – Small Pool
- Stages 3 – 6: 6:35pm* – 7:05pm – Main Pool
- Stage 1: 4:00pm – 4:30pm – Small Pool
- Stage 2: 3:30pm – 4:00pm – Small Pool
- Stages 3 – 6: 3:30pm – 4:00pm – Main Pool
*These sessions start 5 minutes past half past to allow time to set up both pools for your child’s lesson.